We will continue to be committed to our patients during the COVID – 19 pandemic. We are carefully resuming in person office visits. We have strict measures in place to keep our employees and patients safe during these tumultuous times.
- All patients with a scheduled visit to our office will be screened by phone before entering the office. For those patients deemed at risk, a plan for testing and alternative care options will be arranged.
- Please call 267-884-9662 when you arrive at the office to activate the screening process.
- Only the scheduled patients are permitted in the office at this time unless a patient needs a caregiver with them.
- All staff and patients are required to wear a mask.
- We continue to utilize our sanitizing protocols between patients and throughout the day.
- We will continue to offer telemedicine visits for patients when necessary.
At Doylestown Medical Associates, ensuring the safety and well being of our patients and staff while providing the upmost care to our patients will continue to be our top priority. As always, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.